This website www.peroukes-sandrakis.gr is the e-shop of online sale of products of the company named Sandrakis & Sia O.E.. General Partnership established in Larissa-Greece, 23 28is Oktovriou str., P.C. 41223, tel. No. +302410287929, Tax ID No.: EL999531303, 1st Tax office of Larissa
Return Policy- Conditions of Return of defective or non-defective products.
If it is found that another product has been delivered, different from the sold one, per kind or quantity or a capacity agreed in writing is missing, the customer returns the product(s) for checking and finding the mistake. In this case the costs of returning the products to the company and the costs of sending the products back to the customer are borne by the company provided that the return method suggested by the company is observed.
If it is found that the product has a manufacturing defect, if this is certified by the authorised repairer providing the proper function guarantee or if the company itself provides the proper function guarantee directly (guarantees concern electrical appliances ONLY) the following apply:
1. The guarantee is provided for a limited time period written on the detailed product characteristics.
2. The return of the product to be replaced shall take place with all documents accompanying the product (e.g. consignment note-invoice, receipt etc.) and the whole packaging. If there is a defect found after the delivery and there is no packaging or if the product packaging was received by the distributors during the product delivery, no product packaging is required.
3. The return of products shall take place either by company staff and means of transport or by courier. In cases of return by courier, the customer bears the shipping costs to the company and the company bears the shipping costs of the replaced or repaired product.
4. After the products are returned, a check of the defect mentioned by the customer takes place and then he/she is contacted to be informed about the checking results.
5. If the defect is found, the product is repaired or replaced or the transaction is cancelled if the product cannot be repaired in a reasonable time and the company cannot find another product of equivalent or better characteristics or of equivalent value for the replacement. If the transaction is cancelled, the refund of the initial purchase takes place in the same way as the initial payment by the customer to the company.
6 More specifically, in case of charge by credit card, Sandrakis & Sia O.E. shall be obliged to inform the issuing bank about the transaction cancellation and then the bank shall proceed in any action provided for based on the contract drawn up with the customer without Sandrakis & Sia O.E. being responsible anymore. Sandrakis & Sia O.E., after proceeding in the as per above notification, has no responsibility concerning the time and way of execution of reversal, regulated by the previously-mentioned contract. In case of payment in cash, if the customer had chosen the option “Pick-up from the shop”, the money shall be refunded to him/her at the Sandrakis & Sia O.E. shop. If the payment takes place by bank transfer, Sandrakis & Sia O.E. shall realise a reverse bank transfer from its accounts to the customer.
7. If the purchased products are returned destroyed or incomplete, Sandrakis & Sia O.E. has the right to seek compensation from the customer. The amount of compensation shall be determined by the condition of the products. The company has the right to unilaterally proceed, without anything else, to total or partial off-setting of this claim against the customer.
The return of products considered to be defective at delivery shall be accepted within seven (7) calendar days from their delivery to the customer. At the same time, the product should not be damaged and have all original documents accompanying the product (e.g. consignment note-invoice, receipt etc.) and its whole packaging. In these cases the following apply:
a) The product is received and checked to find out the defect mentioned by the customer.
b) Provided that it is previously received and checked by Sandrakis & Sia O.E., the product shall be replaced by a similar new one, or if there is no availability, it shall be replaced by another new product of equivalent quality and price, or if the customer does not want a replacement, the money of the initial purchase shall be refunded to the customer. The money shall be refunded in the same way as the initial payment by the customer to Sandrakis & Sia O.E..
The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days after the delivery date. The withdrawal takes place under the following conditions:
- This withdrawal is without any explanation and any charge and if the product has already been delivered, the customer has to return it in the exact same condition he/she received it, with all its accessories, documents accompanying it and its packaging in excellent condition. The product return is accepted only if the purchaser has repaid any amount of money borne by the company to send the product to him/her as well as the shipping costs for the product return.
- The declaration of withdrawal is exercised in writing or also electronically and Sandrakis & Sia O.E. has to send a confirmation that it received the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it receives it.
- After the declaration of withdrawal, Sandrakis & Sia O.E. has to pay the price collected within 14 days after the products are received.
- If the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard one offered by the company, the delivery shipping costs are not refunded.
- The refund to the customer shall take place by the same means as the initial collection.
- The customer is responsible to reimburse the company if he/she used the products in a way other than that necessary to find out the nature, characteristics and function of the products in the period until the declaration of withdrawal. Finding out the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should take place based on the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information offered by the company and in any case without opening the product packaging and without using the product. If the packaging is opened or the product is used, their value is automatically reduced since the product is characterised as used and the customer has to reimburse the company for the reduction of the value of the product. The reduction of the value due to the opening of the packaging and consequently due to the characterisation of the product as used is examined on a case-by-case basis and determined by the company, and it is usually 20%-30%.
-Please, bear in mind that wigs are not covered by guarantee in the sense of product replacement in a specific period of time (e.g. 1 year) when the product no longer has the quality it did as a new one. The liability of the company is limited to the replacement of the product only when it is defective at its purchase (upon the customer’s observation and our company’s agreement, only if there was no prior mistreatment and only if the instructions of use/maintenance were followed). In any case and for all the aforementioned cases, the maximum time limit of return for replacement cannot be extended more than 7 calendar days after the date of receipt. Care products, adhesive products as well as brows/lashes are not covered by a guarantee and are not returned. In case of modification of wig or hairpiece/ extension (haircut, dye, permanent curling or straightening), there is no return.
There is no withdrawal in
- products which are not suitable for return, for reasons of health protection or for hygiene reasons, which have been unsealed after delivery, such as personal care products
- products packaged according to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised ones.
Information and products provided
Sandrakis & Sia O.E. commits to the validity, accuracy and completeness of the information mentioned in this website and e-shop concerning the identity of the website and the transactions provided through this e-shop.
Sandrakis & Sia O.E. has no liability for any damage or loss that may result from the cancellation of orders, from the non-execution or from the delay of execution thereof for any reason. The e-shop of Sandrakis & Sia O.E. does not provide or cannot provide any guarantee for the availability of products. It does guarantee, however, that based on data kept, it will promptly inform interested final consumers about the unavailability of the products(due to workload,national day,bad weather or vacations of the supplier). This e-shop provides content (e.g. information, names, photos, images etc.), products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”. It is explicitly mentioned that Sandrakis & Sia O.E. has no liability in all circumstances, including the case of negligence, for any kind of damage suffered by the user of this website, as well as of the services, transactions and options he/she may proceed in on his/her own initiative and fully aware of these terms. It is explicitly mentioned that in no case does the e-shop and the company Sandrakis & Sia O.E. have any liability for any civil or penal claims nor is it responsible for any damage (incidental, special or consequential one, which e.g., without being limited to that, alternatively or/ and cumulatively may consist in loss of profit, data, loss of earnings, compensation etc.) that may or will be suffered by a visitor of the website of the e-shop or third party by cause related to the operation or not or/and the use of the website or/and in case of inability to provide services or/and products or/and information provided by it or/and any non-allowed interventions of third parties to products or/and services or/and information provided through it.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website and all the content of this e-shop, including the signs, pictures, graphics, photos, designs, texts, videos, sounds, distinctive titles etc., are intellectual property of Sandrakis & Sia O.E. and are protected according to the relevant provisions of the Greek law, the European Law and international conventions. Sandrakis & Sia O.E. retains all intellectual rights regarding the content and the copies created based on it. Reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, distribution or transmission or any other use of content by any way or means for commercial or other purposes is allowed only after prior written agreement of it or of any other beneficiary of intellectual rights. Any copy, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading of the public regarding the true provider of the content of the website and the e-shop is expressly forbidden. Names, images, logos and distinguishing marks which are mentioned, describe and represent the www.peroukes-sandrakis.gr website or third parties and their services or products are exclusive trademarks of Sandrakis & Sia O.E. or third parties protected by laws related to trademarks. Their appearance and use in the e-shop and this website does not in any way provide licence or right of use by third parties and in no way should it be construed as transfer or grant of licence or right of use of them.
Consumers/ customers/ users accept and agree to use the services, information and data of this e-shop and website according to the provisions of law. They accept and undertake not to use this website and this e-shop for: 1. posting, sending by e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content which is unlawful, harmful, causing insult and damage to Sandrakis & Sia O.E. or any third parties, is threatening, defamatory or slanderous, offends in any way the confidentiality of anyone else and is a violation of someone else's privacy 2.posting, sending by e-mail or sending and transmission in other ways of any content offending morality, social values (etc.), causing damage to minors 3.sending, posting, sending by e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content for which users have no contractual right of transmission (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements) or right of transmission in accordance with law 4.sending, posting, sending by e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content which breaches any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other third parties’ property rights of any kind, 5.sending, posting, sending by e-mail or transmission in other ways of any material which contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programmes designed for the interruption, cause of damage, destruction or equipment of operation of any computer software or hardware, 6.intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or provisions, 7.collection or storage of personal data concerning other users, 8.harassment of third parties in any way.
Use of links providing access to third parties’ websites